This course is designed to maximize your success in passing the API Piping Inspector Certification Examination by teaching you to:
- understand what the API Body of Knowledge requires exam candidates to know;
- efficiently reference the API and ASME Codes during the API ICP examination; and
- complete all calculations required of exam candidates during the API ICP examination.
- to be conversant with Computer Based Examination
About API 570 Piping Inspector :
Certified API 570 Piping inspectors must have a broad knowledge base relating to maintenance, inspection, alteration and repair of in-service metallic piping systems. The API 570 examination is designed to determine if applicants have such knowledge.
This certification program benefits employers and the industry as a whole by helping to:
- Provide a continued high level of safety through the use of inspectors specialized in process piping
- Improve management control of process unit inspection, repair, alteration and rerating
- Reduce the potential for inspection delays resulting from regulatory requirements
API 570 certification is valid for a three-year term.
This training course is intended for API 570 inspector examination candidates who have both inspection experience and experience working with the API and ASME Codes. Experience with API and ASME Codes is required during the supervision of inspection activities as described in the ICP Qualification Requirements. API ICP exam candidates are expected to have a broad base of general knowledge and experience covering all topics described in the API Body of Knowledge
Insight Quality Services, Office No. 507/508, 5th Floor, Office No. 414, 4th floor, Building No.1 , Siddharth Towers