What is Phased Array?
Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT) is an advanced non-destructive examination technique that uses ultrasonic probes capable of pulsing elements individually at different time intervals. Compared with conventional Ultrasonics, PAUT provides higher probability of detection, it is faster, more reliable, and it provides 2D or 3D images and a permanent record of the inspection through the data recorded.
With our experience of last 28 years in the field of NDT, we bring this one-day program with a Q & A session to help resolve the participants pain areas in NDT.
What will you learn?
- This seminar will teach you the brief about PAUT
- Comparison between conventional UT and PAUT, Various data presentations
- Scanning with phased array probes, calibration and checks, software for data collection and data analysis
- Principles of data analysis
- Code specific requirements for PAUT, Preparation of scanner and Demonstration block. Acceptance criteria.
- This is a 1 day awareness program and is suitable for any experienced Level 2 qualified ultrasonic technicians looking to expand their knowledge and gain a qualification in phased array ultrasonic testing (PAUT)
- NDT technicians who are looking forward to enter into advanced NDT field, QC personnel who want to know regarding advancement in testing technology.
- Anyone with an interest in Quality Control and NDT can attend this program.
Insight Quality Services, Office No. 507/508, 5th Floor, Office No. 414, 4th floor, Building No.1, Siddharth Towers, Kothrud