This is an intensive and rigorous training program covering codes and standards including the API standards to prepare those participants who are planning on attaining the API 1169 Pipeline Construction Inspector Certification as well as those involved in the construction process.
API 1169 Pipeline Construction Inspector Certification requirements are based on work experience acquired within the last 20 years. Education and other certifications may also be needed.
Applicants can qualify in one or more of these categories.
- Pipeline Inspection Experience
- General Oil & Gas Industry Inspection Experience
- Non-Inspection Pipeline Experience
- Non-Inspection General Oil & Gas Industry Experience
- Other Heavy Industry Experience
Determine which category applies to you and then provide the information that is required.
- The minimum amount of experience/education needed to qualify MUST be documented on your application and will be verified after your application has been submitted.
- If you are using education or certification to help you qualify, then official documentation (in the English language) will need to be uploaded into your application.
hose planning on sitting for the API 1169 Certification Examination to be qualified as to API 1169 Pipeline Construction Inspector.Pipeline Welding Inspectors, Pipeline Welding Engineers,, Pipeline Welding Supervisors, NDT personnel, and those who wish to understand pipeline QA/QC .
For qualification details please refer API.org website.
Insight Quality Services, Office No. 507/508, 5th Floor, Office No. 414, 4th floor, Building No.1 , Siddharth Tower