- Identify various weld imperfections (defects)
- Understand the relevant welding technology related to visual inspection
- Understand the need for documentation in welding
- Be aware of codes and standards related to inspection requirements
- Carry out inspection of parent materials and consumables
- Carry out visual inspection of welds, report on them and assess their compliance with specified acceptance criteria
- Pass the CSWIP Visual Welding Inspector qualification.
Inspectors, technologists, Fresher & Experience engineers or experienced welders and welding supervisors who are involved in new welding fabrication, repairs, alteration, or inspection of welded pressure equipment.
- Visual Welding Inspector no experience requirement
Insight Quality Services, Office No. 507/508, 5th Floor, Office No. 414, 4th floor, Building No.1 , Siddharth Towers