About Preparatory Training program Details:
The training will help the students to get fruitful results, and also help the students to clear there examination smoothly. Our preparatory Training course will be 9 days which will be training (Theory + Practical) and the last day for mockup examination only. After our complete training program TWI conducting 5 days out of 4 days will be the training (Theory + Practical) and the last day final examination only. The Training & Examination will be conducted by TWI, India.
The course will provide an overall perspective on the following:
Function and responsibilities of a senior welding inspector, defects in welds, weld symbol interpretation, interpretation of NDT reports, documentation of welding,approval and certification procedures, general principles of supervision,case studies, planning, organisation, interpretation of fractured surfaces, auditing, practice in typical examination questions,course assessments.
- To recognise and identify the benefits/disadvantages of paint systems
- To understand the importance of surface preparation
- To understand methods of application and testing
- To understand paint system inspections
- To interpret requirements of standards
- To meet the syllabus requirements for the BGAS-CSWIP Painting Inspector Examination.