Mr. Diwakar Joshi, [Director, Insight Quality Services (working in the field of Training, Consultancy, Inspection and NDT services) is basically a mechanical engineer having more than 45 years’ experience in QA/QC and NDT field. He has worked with prestigious organizations like Walchandnagar Industries Ltd., Alfa Laval India Ltd., PT. Puspetindo, Indonesia and PT. Balcke-Durr Indonesia.
He is a member of many institutes, like BINDT, AWS, ASNT, ASM, SWS, ISNT and NCB. He has many national and international papers to his credit and is currently the President Elect of Indian Society for Non-Destructive Testing (ISNT). Mr. Joshi is an approved member of ICNDT – WG1, (International Committee for Non-Destructive Testing – Working Group – 1) representing ISNT (Indian Society for Non-Destructive Testing) for Qualification and Certification.
He has hands-on Experience of Quality Control and Quality Assurance of Pressure Vessels and Heat Exchangers, ASME U, U2 and N (Nuclear) Stamp Vessels, in-service inspection of the refinery equipments, and is NDT Level III for reputed fabrication companies. He has also worked for shutdown inspection in Saudi Arabia and off-shore platform inspection in Middle East.
Has conducted training courses in India, Singapore, Bangkok (Thailand), Indonesia, Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Trinidad and Tobago, UAE etc. and has trained and certified more than 10000 QA/QC Personnel, with over a 1000 training programs in various disciplines to his credit.
Presently, apart from Consultancy, Mr. Joshi is devoting major time in Training in the areas like API 510 / 653 / 570 / 580 / SIFE/ 577 / 1169 exams, AWS (CWI) exams, ASNT Level III exams, Train the Trainers and ASME Code Specific programs.
The following API Courses (more than 100 programs) are conducted for Qatar Petroleum, Aramco, Bapco, Reliance, IOCL and other refineries and also in Insight Quality Services in Pune and Chennai:
1) API 510 - Qatar Petroleum, Bapco, IOCL, Reliance, IQS
2) API 570 - Qatar Petroleum, Bapco, IOCL, Reliance, IQS
3) API 653 - Qatar Petroleum, Bapco, IOCL, Reliance, IQS, Aramco, Oman PDO
4) API 580 - Qatar Petroleum, IQS
5) API 571 - IQS, IGF, ADNOC
6) API 577 - IQS, IGF
7) API SIFE - IQS, IGF, M/s Stork (Trinidad and Tobago), OMIFCO (Oman)
8) Welding Inspection, QA/QC and Codes - Qatargas Operating Company Limited, Qatar
9) NDE L-III Preparatory Training Programs - Indonesia, Thailand, UAE, Brunei, IQS, India
Insight Quality Services is accredited by NCB-ISNT, and has worked for almost all multinationals and corporate houses in India during its 27 years’ existence.
Qualifications and Accreditations:
- B. E. Mechanical
- ASNT Level III (RT, PT, UT, MT, ET, LT, VT) – Certificate No. 60893
- RWTUV Certified – ISO 9712 Level 3 (RT, PT, UT, MT)
- ACCP Level III (RT, UT, PT, MT, VT)
- Senior Certified Welding Inspector (AWS)
- ISO 9000 Lead Assessor
- API 510 Pressure Vessel Inspector
- API 653 Aboveground storage Tank Inspector
- API 570 Authorized Piping Inspector
- API 571, API 577 & API 580 Authorized Inspector
- API 936 Refractory Practitioner
- API Tank Entry Supervisor
- API Source Inspector – Fixed Equipment
- API 1169 Pipeline Construction Inspector